Smart Contract Security Analyzer
- Smart Contract Security Analyzer by H-X Technologies (hereinafter - Analyzer) – is a professional automated service designed for the legitimate security assessment of smart contracts (target objects).
- Analyzer – is a free online service that provides a one-time automated smart contract analysis using one or more vulnerability analysis engines. Each user can run no more 7 free analysis sessions per week, then can order manual security audit of the smart contract.
- The Analyzer is an interface for generally recognized tools for the security assessment of smart contracts. H-X Technologies takes no responsibility for any legal or economic consequences of the analysis.
- The Analyzer provides only a quick superficial security analysis. False positives are the normal behaviour of any analysis tool. Information from Analyzer reports must be checked manually. The Analyzer does not include any manual verification or audits, which may be ordered separately.
- The duration of the analysis in most cases is a few minutes.
- Report retention period. Analyzer reports are kept for 92 days.
Start analyzing the security of your smart contract.